Our client is a leading company headquartered in Hong Kong in its retail industry. They are looking for a candidate who is familiar with the ERP system. Attractive salaries and fringe benefits will be offered to successful candidates!
Role & Responsibilities
* Analysing data to identify trends and recommend changes to increase efficiency or effectiveness.
* Prepare procurement costing performance reports, develop reports as well as conduct data extraction.
* Creating detailed credentials of findings and delivering business insights based on data analysis.
* Bridge the gap between technical needs and user's requirements, including providing detailed requirements for implementing changes to ERP systems.
* User requirements collection and business requirement analysis to help improve the supply chain operations.
* Support Business Analysis Manager to perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or higher - or the equivalent, preferably in relevant such as Business, Statistics, Accounting fields, with at least 3 years of relevant experience in large companies.
* Candidates with financial background or knowledge is a plus.
* Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP.
* Skilled in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel (Marco).
* Strong results orientation combined with excellent judgement and problem-solving skills.
* Good interpersonal, communication and analytic skills and capable of working under pressure.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is a right job for you if you're looking for stable working environment and permanent position. If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate and apply now! For any enquiries, please feel free to contact Cayenne at +852 3018 0384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.