Unit4/Agresso HR & Payroll Consultant
Salary - £50,000 - £70,000 p/a + benefits
Location - Remote
A prestigious Unit4 ERP re-seller is currently looking for a Unit4 HR & Payroll implementation Consultant to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for complex Consultancy services to customers for Unit4 HR & Payroll product set, by exhibiting product and knowledge to ensure successful delivery across a variety of multiple projects. : Supporting system design workshops, build consultancy, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business process, and assisting the customer to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
* Participate in client workshops in relation to their system design. Analyse requirements and proposed business processes, translating these into a documented Solution Design.
* Support HR / Payroll implementations for clients, providing business sector and application design expertise, working in collaboration with other work-stream consultants and build consultants as required.
* Ensure solutions are kept within the agreed scope of the project, raising possible scope creep to the nominated Project Manager / Lead Consultant.
* Make recommendations relating to business process changes needed to enable the successful implementation of the Unit4 product set.
* Be responsible for the Quality Assurance of configured and tested systems, to ensure that the Solution Design has been implemented as specified.
* Manage client expectations of the proposed solution, document requirements and key decisions for full audit trace-ability.
* Assist the pre-sales process where required with new business proposals, demonstrations and client meetings.
* Keep up to date with technology especially in relation to Unit4 ERP and facilitate sharing of the latest product news and direction within the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Demonstrable experience of implementing Unit4 HR/P software solutions
* Excellent presentation skills, able to deliver to all levels including but not limited to the most senior stakeholders within an organisation
* Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays
* CIPD or similar HR qualifications is desirable, not essential
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
* Good Commercial Awareness
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a background of implementing Unit4 HR & Payroll solutions that is keen to progress their career as a consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance with a great company where you'll be appreciated and kept busy.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.