ERP Finance Systems Analyst
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Location - London, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-known leading industry based in London. The ERP Finance Systems Analyst position will be ideally for anyone with 2-3 years of experience doing similar role.
Working closely alongside their Finance team, with extensive ERP, business and technical knowledge/experience, you will report into the Business Applications Manager and be responsible for the support and maintenance of the ERP platform and live user base across the group.
Apart from support the successful candidate will also be involved in analysing and optimising ERP related Business Process work-flows whilst implementing best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, software updates, development, testing, data integrity, backups, security etc.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience working with an ERP finance systems at a Software provider or User environment. Full training will be provided to the right candidate to their current Finance system.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Finance systems support/analyst who is eager to learn a new system and be a part of a busy team where you will be appreciated and kept busy. The role is hybrid 2-3 days office based, so the ideal candidate will be in a commutable distance from Central London.
To be considered for this role must have:
* Proven support experience for any Finance/ERP Systems - Such as Sage, SAP, Xero etc.
* Proven IT support/administration experience
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
* Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Expenses, Project Billing)
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Experience working with data and knowledge of basic data principles and processes.
* Strong technical and analytical skills/knowledge.
* Has been part of Finance Systems implementation team - Desirable
* Workday Financials experience would be advantageous
* Full Eligibility to work in the UK
If you're the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.