Do you have customer support experience, and are you seeking a new full-time role in San Diego? Washington Frank is helping recruit a Customer Care Program Consultant for a collaborative and inclusive team, and the role comes with an attractive salary of $80,000-85,000.
As a Customer Care Program Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering remote application support and providing excellent customer service. You will serve as the first point of contact to assist with requirement gathering for development or IT requests. Some travel may be required for this position.
During your first few weeks in this Customer Care Program Consultant role, you can expect to:
* Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
* Maintain specific customer service standards based on contractual service level agreements
* Provide clients with advice on the use of best practices throughout the application
* Record communication, events and issue resolution on support tickets
* Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement and maximize CCP hours utilization
To apply for this Customer Care Program Consultant role, you will need experience in a customer support role. You will also require the following:
* Ability to diagnose and resolve Epicor application issues
* Basic understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other related hardware
* Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
* Proficiency in English and excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Customer Care Program Consultant job in San Diego motivates and inspires you, please apply with Washington Frank today.