Position Title: Sage X3 Consultant
Location: Home-Based (UK)
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Bonus
Are you a skilled Sage X3 consultant looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with a leading Sage re-seller in the ERP space? The client is one of the largest Sage X3 ERP re-seller in the industry and their success has led to a growing demand for experienced Sage X3 consultant to join their team and take part in a series of dynamic projects across Finance, Manufacturing or Distribution.
As a Sage X3 Consultant, you will perform consulting duties related to the Sage X3 suite of modules, focusing on finance, manufacturing or distribution business processes. You will be joining a well-established company with a team of highly skilled Sage X3 experts, working on well-sold projects that align with your expertise.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Providing elevated consulting and implementation services at remotely/on-site.
* Delivering project-based consulting activities throughout the project life-cycle.
* Responsible for problem identification, software specification, design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
* Interacting with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
* Compliance with financial responsibilities, including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
* Identifying additional product/services opportunities in the customer's organisation.
* Collaborating with a team and working independently at client sites.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Strong knowledge of either Finance, Manufacturing or Distribution business processes.
* 2+ years of Professional Work Experience as a Sage X3 Consultant.
* Self-driven, ambitious, and capable of performing tasks with quality and in a timely manner.
* Demonstrated adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communication.
* Strong problem-solving skills and a track record of acting with integrity.
* Certification in Sage X3 systems is an advantage.
* Full eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are a Sage X3 consultant looking for a new challenge and believe you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply clicking the link below or email your application to email@example.com.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.