Enterprise Architect. Retail. Oslo
For a well respected ERP/CX/Ecommerce Consultancy based in Oslo, I am currently looking for a new Enterprise Architect to join their Delivery and Business Development Teams.
Our new Enterprise Architect needs to have a clear focus on digital business development and business architecture and return on the customer investment. As an EA, you join the Business Development unit, which has the overall responsibility for architecture in not just our clients, but internally too.
You will be central in actively contributing to our own digitisation journey, as well as our clients. Both in the form of project participation and innovation work. The main focus will be to have insight into - and analyze our customers business needs, translate strategy into target images, be a digital consultant who highlights the technological space of opportunity, and to assist Delivery Managers(DM) and Solutions(SA) and Technical architects(TA) by providing insight into the business and the major strategic assessments.
The main tasks for an EA are to make sure our customers reduce complexity, are compliant and of course helping the customer to reach its ever growing business needs by designing the best architecture.
As an EA, you will:
* Prepare and own the process for strategic roadmaps based on insight into current architecture and the technological space of opportunity - both internally and for all complex customers.
* Participate in requirement mapping, scoping of projects etc.
* Provide up-to-date architectural documentation.
* Support and contribute to designing roadmaps, goal images and plans in line with general IT strategic directions, customer needs, industry specific best practices and the businesses overall strategy.
* Develop artifacts that explain and manage the context on internal business architecture.
* Develop guidelines to ensure a changeable and efficient architecture that responds to business needs and work at the interface between business and technology.
* Be a professional advisor to various parts of the organisation - both internally but also for our customers.
* Build trust with customers key managers and decision makers
* Education at Bachelor, Master's level or higher. Relevant experience and demonstrable prior learning can compensate for formal education.
* Minimum 7 years relevant experience
* Experience with complex application landscapes, SAP & cloud technology knowledge is a clear advantage, both backend(ERP) and front end(CX) side.
* Experience with translating strategy into something concrete to act on
* Experience with designing digital target images
* Understanding of how technology and digitisation can be used to support the company's goals
* Is used to communicating with various stakeholders
* Thrives on looking into the future and challenging the truths of today
* Desirable with business understanding in relevant areas such as retail, wholesale and pharma
We are searching for those who have a capability to communicate complicated scenarios in an understandable way. Those who appreciate the true value of knowledge sharing and have a hunger for new knowledge and experience themselves.
But most importantly, we are looking for those who have an innovative vision and who aren't afraid to challenge the norms.
If you are interested to take a quick talk about the role in more detail, hit apply or reach me via:
T: +44 (0)191 338 6659 (ext 6659)