Sage 200 consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance
Location: Remote (Occasional site visits)
Are you a seasoned Sage 200 Consultant looking to take your career to new heights? We have a fantastic opportunity with a market-leading Sage partner, and who wants you to be part of their dynamic and growing implementation consultant team.
As a Sage 200 Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in the entire project life-cycle, working on diverse and exciting projects. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to: engaging in pre-sales, understanding client business needs, gathering requirements, software installation and configuration, data migration, go-live support, and ongoing user support.
What We're Looking For:
* Sage 200 Expertise: Proven experience in implementing Sage 200, either at Sage directly or a Sage business partner environment.
* Project Experience: Hands-on involvement in multiple Sage 200 implementations across the full life-cycle.
* Technical Proficiency: Good knowledge of SQL servers.
* Sicon Accreditation: Desirable, but not mandatory.
* Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
* Willingness to Travel: A dynamic professional who is ready to travel, with customer site visits expected once or twice a month.
* Eligibility to Work in the UK: Full eligibility to work in the UK is a must.
This role offers a unique opportunity for a motivated individual with a Sage 200 background. You'll be part of a collaborative team, with the flexibility of remote work and the occasional site visit. This is not just a job; it's a chance to advance your career as a consultant while enjoying an optimal work/life balance. Plus, there's the potential opportunity to cross-train into different ERP systems in the future.
If you are the ideal candidate ready to make a significant impact, apply now using the link below or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.