Newly seeking a Infor LN Senior Database Developer to support their new Material Requirements Planning and Product Lifecyle Management (MRP/PLM) System utilizing INFOR LN. We are looking for a candidate who is skilled in data migrations, integrations, and configurations of the new application. This a full-time, remote + up to 10% travel opportunity. The ideal candidate will have had experience with Infor LN and has been through at least one major upgrade or implementation.
Education and/or Experience:
The This individual will primarily be focused on the integration and migration of data from various systems to the INFOR LN system.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Bachelor's Degree in a related subject or equivalent experience.
* A minimum of 7 years of experience developing, documenting, and testing data migrations between systems and developing, documenting, and testing integrations between systems
* 2-4 years of experience configuring and administering the INFOR LN application
* Knowledge of INFOR LN's ION administration platform
* Knowledge of INFOR Birst and Data Lake reporting tools
* Expertise in developing complex SQL queries/procedures to support data migrations, integrations, and reporting
* Experience using issue tracking systems such as TFS, Jira, or Service Now
* Experience using source control systems such as TFS, Jira, GitHub/Lab
* Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with .Net programming
* Experience working with end users to gather requirements for data migrations/integrations
* Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Bianca Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this job please contact Bianca Kaiser Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor ERP, LN, M3, Syteline, Cloudsuite Industrial, Baan, and Movex jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor ERP jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I, Bianca Kaiser, can be contacted at email@example.com or 215-240-7355. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.