IFS ERP Technical Analyst
Salary range - £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Washington Frank is proud to partner with a prominent manufacturing business based in Glasgow. We are actively seeking an experienced and motivated In-House IFS ERP Technical Analyst to join our client's dynamic team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in developing, deploying, and maintaining integration with IFS ERP software and various third-party applications.
As IFS ERP Technical Analyst, you will collaborate with the IT Manager to provide comprehensive support in designing and monitoring the performance of ERP system. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Developing and maintaining integration with IFS ERP software and third-party applications.
* Assisting in the development of the company's ERP system functionality.
* Providing user support and ensuring a seamless ERP experience.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
* Strong technical expertise in IFS ERP modules and configuration.
* Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
* Proficiency in JSON and XML.
* Familiarity with Crystal Reports.
* The ability to collaborate with non-IT colleagues to understand their requirements and provide effective solutions.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong attention to detail.
* The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and work effectively in a team.
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
At first, the role will be office-based in Glasgow, with the possibility of transitioning to a hybrid work arrangement once you are fully settled in. You will have the opportunity to work with a leading manufacturing business and make a significant impact in the ERP field.
If you are a talented and experienced IFS ERP Technical Analyst looking to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply by clicking on the link below or email your application to email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.