Data Engineer (Azure, Power BI, SQL)
Szczecin / remote
One of our clients, a global production company are going through an exciting period of growth which requires some digital and data transformation to keep up with the pace of their sales!
They are looking for a Data Engineer who can help build an Azure based solution which helps the business become more data driven and deliver actionable insight.
-Take ownership for delivery/development until completion
-Designing frameworks and building reusable data solutions for Enterprise Data & Analytics Platform
-Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company's data storage needs.
-Design Tabular data models
- Experience with Azure Data and Analysis Stack - Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL/Synapse DW, Power BI.
- Strong Experience in Data Ingestion, Transformation and loading of Data.
- Experience with Agile delivery frameworks and tools - JIRA, Azure Devops/GITHUB
- Experience with visualization tools and their application: developing reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards
- Familiar deploying enterprise analytics solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with Business Partners
- Possesses great communication skills and the ability to communicate inherently complicated technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders of all levels
-Microsoft certifications and learning platform
-a lot of support from more senior colleagues
If this sounds of interest and you're looking for your next challenge in Data Engineering then please do apply to be a part of this fantastic fast growing business. A.email@example.com