I am currently working with an award winning Dynamics Partner serving the construction industry. They are currently looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to join their growing team.
Candidate must have hands-on experience managing mid-market ERP projects. This role is perfect for those who are meticulous with detail and focused on delivering successful projects within time and on budget.
* Project Planning, Task Management, and coordination of implementation services.
* External Customer communication across all levels (Stakeholders, PM's, and Key Users).
* Project status reporting (external customer facing and internally).
* Mentoring / Knowledge Sharing with Consultants / PM's (where required).
Key Qualities / Experience
* Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent ERP implementation projects.
* Strong written and verbal communication across all levels of customer engagement (from Stakeholders / Decision Makers to End Users).
* Team Player with a can-do attitude willing to take on challenges to get the job done.
* Good commercial acumen understanding the balance between profitable customer engagement and the need to deliver customer value.
* Demonstrable knowledge of the Construction Sector.
Salary range between 55-60k depending on experience, with car allowance and bonus, however this client is flexible for the right candidate.
Hybrid position, with occasional travel to customer sites over the UK and Ireland.
They are looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so please get in touch with me today to discuss further.
+44203 808 7283
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +442038087283 in complete confidence.