Role: B2B Java Software Developer (Poland/Remote)
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B Contract opportunity for an experienced Java Software developer looking for a challenging project.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
Be part of the core engineering team that will be responsible for building network infrastructure, capable of orchestrating a multitude of project. You'll work with RESTful web services, distributed database technologies, and network devices like firewalls and routers to build cutting automation software.
Tech stack includes - Java17, AWS, Microservices, Drop wizard, Kubernetes, CockroachDB
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Strong experience in Java
* Previous experience with RESTful web services
* Proficiency in designing, developing and testing cross-platform software
* Experience with running and troubleshooting software on the UNIX platform
Nice to have:
* Understanding of networking fundamentals
* Understanding of cyber security practices, including firewalls, WAFs, proxies
* Hands-on experience with containers and Kubernetes
* Experience managing and engaging with relational database technologies
* Experience with search engines such as Elasticsearch
* Experience with messaging technologies such as Apache Kafka
* Experience deploying applications in the public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org