Our client is a American-based world-leading multinational solution provider company with over 50,000 employees worldwide. They are currently seeking for a System Analyst to be involvee in their system development and support activities.
Role & Responsibilities
* To involve in the deployment process of a project including technical and system design, user coordination, provide UAT support and prepare for technical documentation.
* To actively participate and work with the company's IT team in gathering users' requirements, designing and providing solution, conducting feasibility study and research, performing configuration as well as development.
* To conduct issue analysis, debugging and troubleshooting, system testing and preparing relevant documentation for various development projects.
* To provide guidance and support to business users with off-shore development team and vendors.
* To develop standards, guidelines and frameworks for application development projects.
* Any ad hoc tasks whenever necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
* Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in SAP, knowledge in SAP FI/CO or PP/MM/SD modules are required.
* Experience in developing ABAP Reports, Enhancement, User Exit, SAPscript, Smart Forms and Data migration tools, enhancement framework is a definite advantage.
* A good team player that can work well in a team or individually with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
* Fresh graduates who are interested in SAP would also be considered.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity for job seekers like you with stable, flexible working environment and attractive remuneration package. If you are keen on the above role, please do not hesitate to send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call me at +852 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow) to find out more details.