My client is a business with more than 80 years of history and its products are sold to over 30 markets around the world. They are currently looking for a Group Solution Manager - ERP/SAP/IT to support the Group IT Management strategic decision making and oversee the entire IT department.
* Responsible for overseeing the group IT team and identify existing demand and potential opportunities for stakeholders and business process owners in assigned Procurement / Supply Chain / Production Operations and other assigned business operation teams
* To establish an overall planning, interdependence list and priority, as well as managing the IT Demand and Supply List
* To involve in the sessions of Group IT management planning, such as strategy planning, annual budget and forecast in IT
* To outline the current and to-be processes with stakeholders, business process owners and Group Solution Delivery Teams in the planning phase, hence promoting group IT solutions
* To provide support to the project team on carrying out the business process transition plan
* Conduct ad-hoc duties as assigned
* University degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
* 3-5 years' of project management experience in Supply Chain IT projects such as Warehouse Management System / Supplier Relationship Management / Supply Chain Analytics for Retail / FMCG / CPG industry, preferably with experience in Hong Kong and Mainland China
* Experience with the deployment of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and/or Business Process Management (BPM) software is highly preferred
* Familiar with integration methods across SAP or various system experience
* Matured, self-motivated individual with strong negotiation skills
* Good command in spoken/written Chinese and English, and Mandarin.
* Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
For those that are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now! Please send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.