My client is one of the biggest MNC retail brands in the world. With over 100 years of history, it has been expanded its business worldwide and has established multiple subsidiaries with over 45,000 employees located all around the world. Excellent benefits and remuneration package will be given to the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be reporting to Senior Manager in Applications team, and will act as a subject matter expert in reporting and data management. Responsible for gathering and optimizing the current data warehouse infrastructure.
* Coordinate across different departments, collect and analyse business users needs and transform multi-source data into meaningful business information by the use of advanced analytics, reporting and Business Intelligence applications.
* In charge of design and implementing ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources
* Determine valuable data sources, undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
* Provide assistance in any other digital and ad-hoc projects when it is necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
* Minimum 7-10 years of work experience with at least 3-5 years in data analytics, business intelligence, or system integration roles
* Experience in data analysis with proven ability to develop and manage advanced level SQL, familiar in data stack (especially in cloud platform)
* Possess hands-on experience in database design and reporting tools like SSRS, Power BI and/or other similar data visualization tools
* Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling. Exposure to big data technology and good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is strongly preferred
* Capable of handling details with sense of ownership and responsibilities. Strong data analytical capability and mindset, with creative problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are looking for a stable yet challenging role in a friendly working environment, this could be the right job for you. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +852 3008 3863 to discuss further.