The Business Systems Manager is directly accountable and responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and
supporting of the strategic road maps of Business Systems technologies. Under general direction,
maintains the integrity of the systems. The position leads technical teams, partially remote, in incident resolution, systems monitoring configuration, and problem analysis and leads deployment of new systems. The Business Systems Manager has direct reports that consist of any of the following positions: ERP Engineer, or other similarly assigned roles.
Role & Responsibilities
* Supports Cornerstones and strives for individual leadership by using cornerstone behaviors in the workplace and in daily decision making.
* Follows all policies and procedures of the company. Works cooperatively with all departments, maintaining a
positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes cooperation with co-workers,
supervisors, and managers.
* Actively seek individual development through taking advantage of opportunities for skill enhancement. Keep up
to date with the latest best practices, trends, concepts, and regulations in the specific job area.
* Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team to meet
* Follows all safety guidelines and polices. Makes supervisor/manager immediately aware of any observed safety
issue. Keeps work area clean, safe, and organized.
* Responsible for the overall design, installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of all Business systems
used within the company
* Understand and own the Business Systems technology footprint. Focus on improving performance of systems.
* Recommend and implement strategies to improve systems reliability and performance for the company not just
the IT department.
* Ability to independently design and develop task automations to improve processing efficiency, repeatability, and
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
* Five years experience in IT infrastructure and/or network support.
* Three years experience effectively managing, supervising, and coaching technical teams
* Infor Syteline experience
* Basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
* Mastery level of proficiency of the T-SQL query language
* Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft SQL
* Knowledge of client-server and Internet systems architectures.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!