Major Responsibilities - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
* Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain business problems and utilize standard analysis skills such as facilitation, interview, gap analysis, etc.
* Identify, develop and document key learnings, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations in partnership with key stakeholders
* Articulates business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
* The primary point of contact for reports and information requests
* Identifies and reports on areas of risk
* Lead Inventory, job costing, and margin analysis with emphasis on transaction accuracy and process improvement.
* Create business intelligence tools or systems, including the design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
* Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
* Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
Qualifications and Job Demands
* A bachelor's degree in business, data science, or related field. MBA preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
* Experience with data modeling and visual business analysis tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
* Experience with SQL, SSRS, C#, and Azure
* Epicor ERP experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of WordPress and Woocommerce
* A strong communicator - excels at facilitating working meetings, asking probing questions, and actively listening to absorb the needs of key stakeholders.
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Analytical and creative abilities to problem solve and offer new/alternate solutions