One of our clients is looking for a SAP Senior Application Engineer FI/CO to strengthen their team.
Their office is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For this role you must have fluency in English and preferably located within Netherlands although sponsorship could be offered.
As a Application Engineer you will have the ownership of the SAP FI/CO tasks, be the primary contact for the business to discuss new ideas, design new solutions and advise the business on process improvements, Aside to this, you will help fixing issues and manage our partners. You will be involved in the implementation of the new state of the art SAP functionality.
* Responsible for SAP platform in the FI/CO task, from configuration to support;
* Responsible for all aspects of FI/CO module;
* Lead meetings, perform testing, offer training, work on new initiatives, manage all phases of the implementation;
* Analyze and solve incidents;
* Coordinate changes and problem-solving with our partners;
* Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, SAP configuration and master data maintenance;
* Provide coaching and consulting to team members and key users;
* Proven 5+ years of experience with SAP FI/CO;
* Solid understanding of the Finance domain;
* EDI/API knowledge;
* ABAP skills are a strong plus and experience with BI/BW is a plus;
* Good interpersonal skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning and executing projects and changes;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills;
* Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of own work;
* Fluency in English;
* Experienced in working for an international company.
Let's not forget the good stuff:
* 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days;
* Working remotely up to 3 days a week;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts;
* Flexible benefit plan.
For more information please contact:
T: +31 202 418 512