***Hybrid Syteline Business Analyst / Developer***
The Company & Role:
Are you a Business Analyst who also enjoys Developing? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Be part of a fast growing international medical device company that is continue to not just meet but exceed revenue goals year after year. In this role you will work closely with the CFO and Senior IT Manager to support their ERP - Syteline platform. These leaders have enjoy mentoring and growing their teams, if you are eager to continue learning and grow your own career more, apply today!
This role is looking for a Syteline expert who has already worked within the Manufacturing industry. If you have experience with Financial and Business analysis within Syteline, we want to talk to you today!
*Work closely with the CFO and Sr. IT Manager on special projects
* Analyze business requirements by taking part in client interaction sessions
* Provide functional expertise relative to ERP functionalities - with a focus on Syteline Financial customized features
* Prepare technical specifications
* Perform analysis between system functionality and client requirements
* Develop methods to implement manufacturing business process within ERP
* Implement, Upgrade, and customize Syteline systems
For the best fit you should have the following :
* 2+ years of hands-on Infor Syteline related development and analysis experience
*Syteline Forms, Tables
* Module customization/enhancement - especially within Financial customizations
*Development of new modules/functionality
*Documenting, testing, and business analysis within Syteline
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
* Experience in C#
* Experience developing in Infor Mongoose
What's in it for you:
*Salary Range $90K - $120K (DOE)
*Flexibility to work two days remote and three days onsite at the Seattle office.
*Full Benefits package
To discuss this or other Infor Syteline opportunities in United States APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Rachael Faifer at R.Faifer@WashingtonFrank.com or call me at (480) 530-2045.
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the US advertising more Infor related roles any other agency. We deal with both Infor partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor Syteline jobs are. Washington Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.