Syteline Developer / Hybrid Remote / $130,000
Support the company's global Syteline implementation and use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Support cross-functional team members during implementation and later incorporation into their day-to-day routine. Support end users with technical issues.
* Provide global support/development of ERP software applications
* Knowledge of Syteline CSI, Factory Track, SCE, ION.
* Serve as part of companies global Syteline development team.
* Support end-user system needs.
* Perform customizations in the Syteline, Factory Track & SCE systems.
* Create custom forms, IDO's and SP's.
* Monitor and manage servers for the various ERP applications. Apply patches, diagnose, and repair server errors and failures, and provide troubleshooting on system performance issues.
* Provide support for data integration with company BI tool (Board)
* Provide support for data integration with company websites.
* Knowledge of EDI processing and procedures
* Provide on-call support for helpdesk and critical issues after hours. Research to resolve issues and document changes.
* Follow all security/development guidelines and policies.
* Other duties as assigned my management
* Work well with all members of the organization in a team environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years related work experience in information technology or experience in the field.
* Preferred working knowledge:
* Syteline (9, 10), Mongoose Development
* SQL Administration
* EDI, Power BI, PHP, HTML, Unix Scripts
* Microsoft applications
* Demonstrated project management
* Must possess both strong operations and IT mindset. Proven problem-solving, analytical, and diagnostic skills.
* Strong customer service and communication skills. Ability to train others on technical processes.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment, as well as collaborate in a team environment consisting of internal and external members.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Primarily involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of standard office equipment.
* Position is sedentary in nature with extended periods of sitting.
* The person in this position frequently communicates by phone, email, or in-person. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations, speak clearly, and read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing.
* Frequent use of repetitive hand and finger dexterity needed to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, copier, and office equipment.
* Occasional travel.