Finance Systems Analyst
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Location - Durham England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-known leading business based in Durham. The Finance Systems Analyst position will be ideally for anyone with 2-3 years of experience doing similar role.
You will be part of Finance system team, forging strong relationships between finance, IT and project team working on finance systems enhancement, process reviews & improvements. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all aspects of financial systems implementation. The team will also provide ongoing change, support and development across a number of areas, including but not limited to: Financial Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Tax, Security, Reporting etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Finance systems professional who is looking for a next step in their career and be a critical part of an exciting transformation journey. The role is hybrid, so the ideal candidate will be based in a commutable distance from Durham.
To be considered for this role must have:
* Played a key role within delivery of complex ERP system implementations, with focus on Finance (ideally Workday)
* Demonstrable experience of data migration, user acceptance testing, integration and process review
* First rate communication, inter-personal, and influencing skills
* Excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities.
* Highly IT literate and forward thinking when it comes to technology adoption
* Methodical and thorough approach to investigation and solution of problems
* Outstanding people skills - able to assess staff skill levels and to delegate appropriately
* Full eligibility to work in the UK.
If you're the ideal candidate for this position, please apply using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.