Title: Senior Business Partnering Analyst (Services Changes)
Contract Type:12 months Fixed Term Contract
Location: Based in Stratford
Persona: Agile Working
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Interviews will be held on: 9th August - 12 August 2022 via Microsoft Teams
A new opportunity has arisen in the Finance Business Partnering team for a Senior Business Partnering Analyst (on a FTC 12 months, with the possibility of an extension to 18 month). In this role you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive range of finance business partnering services for a range of operational areas across the Group, with a focus on key financial analysis that adds value to the organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be part of the Finance Business Partnering team where your main duties will include:
* Support management by providing key financial information and recommendations to budget holders, building the relationship between finance and partner functions and enabling them to make informed business decisions.
* Perform detailed financial analysis, financial monitoring, review and reporting on assigned areas of income and expenditure and/or balance sheet ensuring applicable accounting standards and principles are applied consistently.
* Assist in the provision of monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, key performance indicators, bench marking data, annual budgeting and quarterly forecast, in line with set reporting timescales.
* Maintain updated accounting records on the accounting system, specifically affecting the assigned activities, including maintaining the chart of accounts in line with business rules, authorised ledger postings and transactions reporting through both application built-in reports and recognised business intelligence tools.
* Assist in the development of systems and reports which ensure the effective financial monitoring, management and delivery of a portfolio of projects whether capital or revenue.
* Sector/specialist knowledge & experience: requires a foundation level of theoretical knowledge in accounting, typically gained through professional development in the field, extensive experience as an analyst and an increasing understanding of how property / housing sector organisations operate, built through practical exposure in a relevant role.
* Finance & commercial experience: Excellent numerical and analytic skills.
* Communication & influencing skills: Must have strong communication, presentation & influencing skills and ability to deal with staff at management level.
* Organisation & planning skills: Needs to be very organised with the ability to plan & prioritise work against challenging timetables.
* Academic & professional qualifications: The post holder will typically be a finance professional who has achieved or is nearing full qualification or equivalent (may currently be part qualified or studying towards a full accounting qualification, and / or has prior experience equivalent to a full qualification).
* IT knowledge & skills: IT literacy in MS Office is essential along with intermediate knowledge of excel for reporting and monitoring.
If you are interested in this role and have the experience required, then apply without delay and highlight in your supporting statement which role you are applying for specifically!
COVID 19: The safety of our staff and our candidates is of the utmost importance. Every effort will be taken to ensure that safe ways of working are adopted throughout the Recruitment and Selection process. We are introducing extra precautions in line with UK Government Guidelines. Our recruitment processes will follow social distancing and COVID-19 Secure requirements. This will include the use of various technologies to support the interview process. Should candidates have any questions regarding this, or if you require additional support please let us know at the interview planning stage.
At the foundation of everything that we do are our corporate values and associated behaviours. Our organisational behavioural framework outlines the core expectations of all employees, which should be demonstrated at all times when representing the brand. More information about our values can be found on our website and a copy of our behavioural framework can be provided on request.
People are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you're interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it's feasible then we'll make it happen.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident (Committed) employer and have signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to end mental health discrimination in the workplace.