* General Management of a large SAP organization in a matrix environment, including responsibility for substantial revenue, budgets and FTEs.
* Innovation oriented regarding SAP, with demonstrated track record of working on S4/HANA and Cloud transformations, across the full core ERP suite. Able to credibly build and explain business cases for this type of work to C Level client stakeholders across business and IT.
* Experience with integration of core SAP modules into other areas (e.g. C4, Ariba, Azure etc.) would be desirable.
* Expertise in service delivery, costing, escalation and crisis management within a complex and multifaceted delivery organization.
* Commercial acumen around effectively managing a sales pipelines, including knowledge of how best to channel time and resource, how to direct Client Managers and support them in growing existing accounts, and how to bring in new logo accounts.
* Strong personal networks in the enterprise space; a hands on leader who can be a difference maker in the room with C level client stakeholders.
* Significant exposure to working in an international environment, with understanding of cultural sensitivities across multiple geographies. This should include strong experience with offshore models.
* Strong technical judgment with technical experience in the past - comfortable getting into the details when necessary.
* Experience of working in a highly diverse/dynamic environment and strong persuasion towards transformation.
* Well known, SAP expert in the French market who can act as a "lighthouse" to further Atos' position and standing in this area as well as create significant thought leadership through participation in events and conferences etc.
* Business Management: Understands Financial Forecasting and Resource Requirements Planning.
* Results: Creates and Executes on Strategy.
* Program Management: Delivers Major Transformation.
* Energy: Committed with Outstanding Work-Ethic.
* Customer Relationship Management: Maintains Customer Satisfaction.
* Leadership: Motivates, Executes, and Achieves Results.
* People Management: Defines and Communicate Responsibilities.
* Talent Development: Continuously Improves Quality of People.
* Commercially Minded: Financially Sound and Influences Key Stakeholders.
* International Outlook: Sensitive to Different Cultures and Modes of Operation.
* Keeping overall objectives and strategies in mind and not being deflected by matters of detail.
* Willingness to travel.
* Articulate and able to present at board level.
* Leadership and directing others to undertake tasks.
* Influencing and persuading others to take a specific course of action when is not direct line of command or control.
* Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
* Passion for customers.
* Local Language is an advantage and English is a must
Mhamed El-Bachiri (he/him)
Direkt: +49 (0)69 50607 8619 (ext 8619)
Adresse: Neue Rothofstrasse 13-19, Frankfurt, 60313, Germany
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/