Sales Manager (ERP/SaaS)
£60k - £80k + OTE
A prestigious Global ERP software provider with team of over 100 qualified, talented and highly dedicated individuals based in the UK, Middle East and South Asia is currently looking to on-board a Sales manager to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Manager with excellent communication and leadership skills, working with their SAAS ERP and Construction Management Software that is in the process of moving to its next stages of its global development.
Their primary goal is to provide an innovative engineering and construction management software suite, so the successful candidate will have a background of working in ERP solution provider/re-seller environment. Any candidate with background of working in SaaS industry with similar product & good team management skills can also be considered.
The position is Hybrid with office based in London which is commutable from Essex/Kent/Sussex & Surrey region. This is an Individual as well as Team Contributor role and requires the individual to be primarily from a "Hunter" mind-set.
* Own and administer Organisational Sales Targets
* Conduct market segmentation analysis, prioritise and achieve segment targets
* Conduct research to identify target prospects in our industry niches in order to target them
* Lead generation and qualification to ensure sales pipelines and forecasts can deliver annual targets
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and manage the entire sales process
* Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting client's objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring rules, guidelines and pricing
* Build long-term relationships new customers
* Build a Sales team of highly motivated individuals to drive year on year growth
* Build knowledge on the product as well as continually keep updated on all the new capabilities to enable effective selling
* Proven work experience in B2B Enterprise Business Software with preference towards ERP or Business Management Solutions such as Accounting software
* Experience managing a high performance sales team as well as being an Individual Contributor
* An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
* Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
* Strong communication and team management skills
* Availability to travel as needed
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
Salary range is between £60k - £80k + OTE. This is a great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a background of Selling ERP/SaaS solutions that is keen to progress their career with a great company with clear career progression path.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.