Title: SAP GRC Consultant | Consulting Firm
My client is a leader in Technology. Now they are looking for SAP GRC Consultant to join the team!
You will be responsible for:
* Maintains existing business solution in SAP Security and GRC application support and enhancements
* Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
* Prepares functional requirements & designs, system configuration, perform relevant testing, conduct system demos, work with users providing testing and training support and deployment of the assigned change requests
* Work with teams (including cross modules) to resolve production support issues. Update client tickets/change request status, progress and escalate issues when needed
The ideal candidate should have experienced in:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience of SAP GRC Access 10.1 / 12.0 with expertise using the following modules:
* Access Risk Analysis (ARA)
* Emergency Access Management (EAM)
* Business Role Management (BRM)
* Access Request Management (ARM)
* User Access Review (UAR)
* Experience with SOD conflict resolution and managing complex workflows in SAP GRC
* Good understanding of SAP Security Role design & GRC Architecture
* Only Singaporeans
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in Singapore, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout APAC. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Singapore and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
We worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retaining the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 21C0475
EA Personnel Number: R1870956