Epicor ERP Programmer/Analyst - Remote
An global leading manufacturer is currently seeking an Epicor ERP Programmer/Analyst to support their upcoming Epicor implementation. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and the primary responsibilities are to provide programming analysis and coding, web technologies support, tasks, break/fix methodologies, and database analysis/support. This position requires very minimal travel and is fully remote. If you want to work for a growing company that invested in their IT staff and resources, this is the opportunity for you!
* Knowledge of Epicor ERP 10
* Experience with SSRS Reporting
* C# programming experience
* Experience in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc )
* Epicor programming experience
* Develop custom reports and dashboards to support upcoming installation
* Write and maintain SSRS reports
* Install Epicor patches and release upgrades to Epicor ERP installation
* Support SQL database
* Program in C#, Visual Basic, JAVA, ASP.Net, and Progress 4GL
* Other duties and projects as assigned
The client is actively interviewing: if you have the experience above please APPLY NOW by emailing Morgan Catrambone at email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, ISCALA, Avante, HCM, Clientele). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at 267-322-2980.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Epicor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.