An interesting opening to work on a green-field SAP S4 Hana implementation as internal ABAP developer.
The position is based in Stockholm and they're seeking an individual who is an experienced developer who can work hands on from the start, pays attention to detail but is also open to working closely with others and learning from guidance.
The project itself is based within a Retail company who are looking to upgrade their solution so you'll have the opportunity to work with S4 Hana, SAP CAR, F&R, BW and PO as you become an integral part of their close-knit internal team. The culture is friendly and open, you're not expected to know everything but it's a chance to learn in an environment that's agile but still informal - the perfect blend to push you to exceed, stay focused and have the right amount of fun!
With the project still in an early stage it's a fantastic chance to broaden your skills but take responsibility in becoming a critical part of their future solution. Your contribution to the final result will matter and hence, they're keen to find the perfect fit!
So could you be the right person?
They need someone with a can-do attitude who's passionate about the technology they're working with. Someone who understands what the solution needs to offer the customer as you'll be working internally as an employee of your customer.
It's a fun environment to work within with people who are creators and friendly in their approach to work. You'll work in a core technical team with guidance from the Lead Engineer.
Within your technical profile, you'll be well experienced with ABAP OO, have some data modelling experience and ideally a skillset of working with integrations IDocs, Webservices & APIS. Exposure to newer technologies like CDS views, OData Services and Fiori would be a beneficial find though not essential.
If you think this could be your next career step in the next quarter then start your application today! It'll be an initial phone-call or teams meeting where you can find out more about the role and ask any questions you like!
* Development Skills and experience with Fiori/UI5 (Essential)
* Solution architecture experience (Essential)
* Experience and understanding of project orientated work (Essential)
* Have a practical knowledge and skill with SAP technology, a Technical 'know-how' (Essential)
* Fluency in English (Essential)
* Previous Web Development experience. (Desirable)
* Experience using SAP Cloud Platform (Desirable)
* Fluency in Swedish (Desirable)
* As part of the company's culture, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and be a part of a certified 'Great Place to Work'
* Competitive salary based on experience with fantastic bonus model based on performance and permanent work contract.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment in Oslo.