To share responsibility for the application landscape in the Supply Chain Planning domain, we are looking for a Solution Architect that possesses a strong sense of business motivation together with technical and functional expertise.
The role reports to the Senior Application Delivery Manager for Supply Chain Application Delivery and is located in the Digital Technology division.
Our entire company's information technology has started a change process. Our expansion and strategic goals will be made possible by the Digital Frontier. The position will be closely related to the Global Planning Project that we have started and will play a significant part in the numerous SAP IBP deployments.
In order to support and advance the new Supply Chain Planning system landscape, which will elevate our planning and logistics processes to a new and exceptional level, the Digital Technology Division has a significant agenda.
You will play a significant part in the new IT organisation as the Solution Architect for the Supply Chain Planning division. By actively promoting business collaboration with the stakeholders, you will make sure that the applications used by the supply chain are supported and developed in accordance with the requirements from the business, in addition to driving the roadmap for Supply Chain initiatives and projects in close cooperation with the business.
Oslo, Norway, and Brussels, Belgium, are the places, however everywhere in Europe is equally feasible.
* Key role as solution architect in global planning projects SAP IBP implementation for global and regional instances.
* Plan and carry out the prioritized IT tasks that have been agreed.
* Drive action to launch new SAP IBP projects.
* The solution's design and configuration are led by the IT design authority. To be able to recognize game-changing technology-driven solutions, stay up to date on market and technological trends.
* Use the on-site logistics solutions to provide advice on business needs and issues. Convert requirements into IT guidelines and ensure their execution.
* Support for business process improvement and organizational change management, including training and information transfer about solutions.
* Participate in the budgeting, cost management, and TCO optimization of your IT services and applications area. Report on the cost and activities of IT services.
* Create a model for IT services. Participate in the procurement and implementation of outsourced services, ensuring that services are provided in accordance with the terms of the agreement and governance.
* Security management, incident and problem management, level 3 assistance, cutover, risk assessment, disaster recovery
* Collaborate on and manage international projects as the solution and service authority for your service region.
* Degree level, preferably a master's, in business administration, supply chain management, engineering, or computer science. Lack of formal education may be made up for by long relevant experience.
* An advantage is having knowledge of Agile methods, service delivery, and operation outsourcing, experience in project management. Being certified in project management and having expertise implementing ERP modules are advantages.
* Experience with SAP IBP Configuration is required.
* A minimum of four years' experience as an IT solution architect, preferably with on-site manufacturing operating logistics, maintaining or designing a set of integrated solutions and functionalities in the logistics area. Knowledge with SAP modules like SAP IBP, APO, and PP as well as other third-party programmes for logistics, whether they are coupled with SAP or not, or a logistics weight bridge integrated solution, would be highly valued.
* Technical and functional SAP Fiori experience is a bonus.
* Experience managing a portfolio of IT services, working closely with the business, and having a mix of business and technology knowledge and interests.
* An advantage is having knowledge of ITIL, service delivery, outsourcing operations, and project management.
* Knowledge of application lifecycle management, change management, and risk management.
* Strong analytical abilities combined with effective training and communication abilities.
* The ability to speak and write English fluently is preferred because it is the company's official language; nevertheless, knowledge of additional languages is seen favorably.