ERP Systems Specialist
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 | Hybrid - Sussex, England
Are you passionate about driving the success of small and medium businesses through cutting-edge ERP solutions? Our client, a leading provider of Accounting & Stock Control/Enterprise Resource Planning software, is expanding, and we're on the lookout for an experienced ERP Systems Specialist to join their vibrant team.
As an ERP Systems Specialist, you will be the key liaison between the customer and the software solutions. Your responsibilities will span the entire project life-cycle, from understanding client needs and requirements to installation, configuration, data migration, go-live, and ongoing end-user support. Your role includes but not limited to:
* Project Management: Be the central point of contact, orchestrating project plans, coordinating activities, and ensuring seamless collaboration between internal and customer resources.
* System Support: Provide exceptional support to SMEs, troubleshooting ERP systems and offering remote assistance.
* Integration: Collaborate on software integration with multiple platforms.
* Consultation and Training: Work closely with senior consultants to understand client needs, assist with ERP software implementation, and deliver engaging training sessions.
* Quality Assurance: Test ERP packages, identify and patch bugs, and ensure smooth delivery to end-users.
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
* ERP Knowledge: Good understanding of ERP Systems, with expertise in one or more modules such as Accounting/Financial, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Manufacturing or BOM.
* User Support Experience: Experienced in providing ERP user support.
* Technical Skills: Good knowledge of MS SQL.
* Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaise employees at all level.
* Full eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual with an ERP background to advance their career with a growing business, where you'll be appreciated and kept busy in the beautiful Sussex region.
If you're ready to make a significant impact and progress your career, apply now by clicking the link below or email your application to email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.