The successful candidate will join the established Sales Team, reporting directly to the Sales Director and is expected to possess a driven focus for new Sage 200 sales ensuring contribution to individual targets, the Sage sales team target, and the company's overall business strategy.
Responsibilities include lead generation, successfully working with the pre-sales consultants for technical validation and forming suitable solutions for prospective new customers that add real benefit.
The post holder will be responsible for developing a territory and achieving a realistic new business target.
The following responsibilities and activities will form a core part of the role; however, the primary responsibility is to achieve the new business sales target through self-initiated activities and with the support of the very experienced pre-sales team:
* Prospect, identify, develop, and close new customers in order to achieve a new business sales target.
* Develop campaigns aligned with the clients marketing to generate a significant pipeline of new customer leads.
* Develop opportunities based upon: Sage 200 Professional, Sage 200 Standard, support, and services and being mindful of our IT and Infrastructure services including Cloud Hosting.
* Lead continual virtual and business networking activities to become a known and visible presence in the SME space.
* Attend industry events and conferences to stay current with emerging trends and to provide a client presence.
* Ensure detailed records are kept within the internal CRM for all client/prospect activity and keep pipeline and sales information up to date.
* Develop customer proposals in collaboration with the client's pre-sales team, and lead customer communications through to completion.
* Must be punctual and have excellent time-keeping skills.
* Attend a monthly sales review to report on completed business, pipeline, and development activities.
* Partake in a periodic personal development process, and training, to build on your existing skills and expertise.
The following experience, knowledge, and skills are an essential minimum foundation for the role:
* Existing sales experience (minimum 2 years) with Sage 200 is essential.
* Experience selling associated Sage 200 ISV Add Ons is essential (Sicon, Draycir, Eureka etc)
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and within a team productively with minimum supervision.
* Ability to organise and coordinate complex activities within interrelated schedules and timelines, demonstrating sound judgment and task orientation.
* Ability to take responsibility for managing a territory to achieve targets and key performance indicators.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Salary based on experience
* Double OTE + Car Allowance
* Full-time (9:00am till 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
* Work Location: Home/Office
* 20 Days Annual Leave + Statutory + Christmas Shutdown, increasing to a maximum of 26 Days + Birthday Leave (based on length of service)
* Westfield Healthcare Cover
* Employers Pension
* Training, Development & Growth Plans