ERP Implementation Consultant (Construction)
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 p/a + benefits + bonus
Location - Remote/Client site visit
A prestigious Global ERP software provider with team of over 100 qualified, talented and highly dedicated individuals based in the UK, Middle East and South Asia is currently looking to on-board an ERP Implementation consultant to join their expanding team.
Their primary goal is to provide an innovative engineering and construction management software suite, so the ideal candidate will have a background of implementing ERP solution in a similar industry.
Any candidate with background of implementing Financials, procurement or Inventory modules can also be considered if they have worked in a Software Vendor/Re-seller environment.
This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge and expertise on the software to understand requirements, configure, train, and implement the solution. It also aims to enhance the client's business practices and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
* Consult on client business needs and fit them within the framework, including bespoke and related 3rd party products where necessary
* Document the consultation as necessary for agreement with the customer and to ensure proper records internally
* Leading design workshops to elicit then document customer requirements
* Configuring applications to perform as required and sharing that with the customers
* Supporting customers to gain the best value from the finance software - by supporting them through their user testing and go live
* Working with the Professional Services team to improve the delivery methods and materials
* Assist the pre-sales process where required with new business proposals, demonstrations and client meetings.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* A successful track record of implementing ERP solutions in a construction/Engineering sector.
* Excellent presentation skills, able to deliver to all levels including but not limited to the most senior stakeholders within an organisation
* Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays
* Good working knowledge of financial consolidation processes
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
Base salary is up to £50k with performance bonus annually. This is a great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a background of implementing ERP solutions that is keen to progress their career with a great company with clear career progression path.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.