Job Title: Analyst (SAP ByD)
Location: United Kingdom, South West (Option to be remote)
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (Depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading providers of IT solutions. The successful candidate will be versatile in providing a range of technical services around the SAP ByD software as a Pre-Sales support consultant delivering ERP solutions for our customers. If successful, you will provide advice, training and pre-sales support to the sales team and attend meetings as a technical lead as well as manage other responsibilities. This job will require you to work closely with the team leader, lead consultant and project manager.
* Strong SAP Business By Design knowledge with end to end company view.
* Experience of requirement and project definition, project costing, pre-sales and installation of configuration of business applications.
* Understanding of financials to P&L and balance sheets
* Understanding of manufacturing processes
* Ability to translate complex technical concepts to build into customer focused language clearly.
* Understanding of core logistical business processes.
* Strong experience of any standard ERP product
* Accounting background or professional qualifications (AAT/ degree)
* Knowledge of SQL, reporting products or CRM
* Working knowledge of codeless platforms BPA
* Holiday 25 days (excluding Bank holiday)
* Discretionary Bonus
* Free Parking on Site
* Pension Scheme
* Discounts Shopping Scheme
* Minimum GCSE's or equivalent Maths and English - grade C and above
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call 02038798364