Head of Business Systems
Up to £65,000
Merseyside based - must be willing to travel into the office
I am working alongside a well-established client in the manufacturing industry, they are looking for a Head of Business Systems to join the team. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the manufacturing industry, experience in food and drink will also be advantageous. The main purpose of the role is to provide systems that deliver the functionality and information required to run business operations efficiently and effectively.
Key Tasks / Drivers:
* Further develop the strategy which identifies the future use of technology that will drive efficiencies within the Business.
* Identify developments that will improve the Company's performance. Evaluate requirements and deliver solutions to meet the business objectives.
* Support and maintain the Company's Business Systems to maintain continuity of service.
* Ensure Data Protection and Security is compliant with relevant legislation.
* Maintain IT Policies and Procedures to ensure the business is SOX complaint. Provide evidence when required to support all controls in place.
* To provide accurate and relevant information to support business requirements.
* Lead the other functions of the business in identifying and implementing new systems.
* Manage monthly IT Departmental Meetings to monitor projects and developments and take action to resolve any issues.
* Carry out Personal Development Reviews and access Training requirements.
* Develop and maintain positive communication and relationships with all Departments.
* Control and analyse the IT revenue and capital expenditure budgets to achieve value for money.
* Maintain Supplier Support Contracts to provide agreed service levels within financial restraints.
Knowledge / Experience:
* IT skills, developing and maintaining ERP System, B.I. tools and Forecasting System, (see attached System Overview).
* Knowledge of the Systems and Procedures within each Department.
* Financial awareness, experience of managing a Departmental Budget.
* Project Management Skills.
* Experience of data structures, data analysis and data manipulation with the ability to use report writing tools.
* Ability and experience of staff management, training and appraisals
If you believe you have the right skill set and prior experience for this role apply today!! Or get in touch via
0203 148 4645