Job Title: Oracle Financials Cloud Consultant
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 90k (Depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the global leaders of next-generation digital services and consulting. The successful candidate will be versatile in providing a range of architectural solutions, design, functional consulting services around the Oracle fusion software as a consultant. If successful, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise during the entire project. You will be working with cross-functional teams at the customer site to drive architecture and will accelerate the team's capabilities through solution design guidance, targeted solution reviews and on-demand troubleshooting. You will also be responsible for regular delivery reviews and oversight of engagements that have business processes as critical components.
* 10+ Years of Oracle experience with a minimum of 2 end to end Implementations
* Deep product knowledge of all Finance modules (AR, AP, CM, FA, GL, Tax & Reporting)
* Good understanding of industry trends in Financials related business practices and processes.
* Demonstratable leadership during client engagements
* Experience working in a global delivery model
* Solution architecting, business pursuit, operations and delivery management
* Strong analytical and Problem-solving skills
* Experience providing training to the customers on the solutions
* Ability to keep track of timelines and scope/resolve conflicts between business and technology teams by communication and guidance.
* Ability to analyse new and complex project related problems and provide innovative solutions that will usually involve the schedule, methodology, tools, financial management and solution components associated with the project.
* Ambitious and can work under your own direction towards agreed targets
* Domain experience of managing the Finance function of a large organization
* Proven ability in mentoring.
* Ability to show initiative with clients, and good negotiation skills with the internal/external stakeholders
* Ability to communicate issues with project leader and executives
* Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Highly motivated and hunger for growth.
* Self motivated and flexible
* Certified in Oracle Financial Cloud modules
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031484654