Working with a reputable manufacturing company looking to bring on a SAP B1 Support Analyst ASAP!
Role is open to candidates with full right to work in the UK, visa/sponsorships will not be considered.
If this sounds interesting to you please reach out on 0203 909 9524 or email@example.com
Role & Responsibilities
* Prioritise and liaise with end users on ERP related issues, changes and opportunities to
improve processes and procedures.
* Take ownership of ERP related incidents, log it on to Service Desk and manage the incident to closure, involving another team member in IT department.
* Document internal procedures, troubleshooting steps, and known issues for the ERP system.
* Establish credibility and relationships with Stake Holder and End Users.
Skills & Qualifications
* 2 Years minimum experience SAP B1.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Manufacturing Industry experience preferable but not required.
* Support background in 1st/2nd line.
* Hybrid working
* Company pension
* Bonus scheme