My client is a multinational HK-listed company and is reputable for its strong innovative presence within the industry. They are currently seeking an Associate IT Director to oversee their IT team within the APAC region with a key focus on implementing AI and Data Analytics strategies to improve overall business processes.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead and manage the IT team by fostering a positive and open-minded culture for the continuous development of the company
* Drive the implementation of AI initiatives across the organization with the collaboration of various stakeholders
* Develop and execute the data analytics strategies and ensure it aligns with the company's digital transformation objectives
* Work hand-in-hand with regional IT teams to ensure IT operation processes and environment compliance to company policy requirements
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or related disciplines.
* Advanced degrees and certifications in AI or data analytics are a plus.
* At least 5-8 years of experience in IT leadership roles, possess great people management and interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in data analytics tools, methodologies, data visualization and analytics platforms. Strong understanding of AI technologies such as machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision.
* Candidates with less experience would be considered for a Senior IT Manager role.
This opportunity offers great career advancement if you are passionate in the field of new technologies such as Data Analytics, AI implementation and robotics. If you'd like to talk about this opportunity in details, feel free to send in your resumes to email@example.com and get in touch at 3008 3863.