Job Description: SAP Logistics and Quality Module Specialist
S big company based in Luzern. Looking for a motivated SAP Logistics and Quality Module Specialist to join tne team. If you are passionate about SAP modules, thrive in a collaborative environment, and are eager to contribute to exciting projects, we encourage you to apply.
As a SAP Logistics and Quality Module Specialist, you will play a key role in the application team, contributing to the development and optimization of SAP solutions within the Logistics and Quality domains. Ideally we are looking for a SAP QM or LE specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
* Receiving, evaluating, planning, and implementing SAP-relevant changes in the Logistics and Quality modules.
* Developing concepts for customer-oriented business processes.
* Co-responsibility for the SAP modules Logistics and Quality.
* Providing extended support in other SAP areas as needed.
* Leading SAP projects in the Logistics or Quality modules.
* Participating in project groups within the logistics or quality domains.
* Coordinating with external partners in your area of responsibility.
Your Profile: To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
* University degree in business administration, business informatics, or a comparable qualification.
* A minimum of 2 years of practical experience in either the SAP Logistics Execution (LE) and/or Quality Management (QM) modules, with a willingness to familiarize yourself with the other module.
* Knowledge of other SAP modules and SAP S4/Hana is desirable, though not mandatory.
* Willingness to travel occasionally for international projects.
* Business fluency in German and English.
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a networked mindset.
* Ability to work independently, reliably, and in a structured manner, even in high-pressure situations.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please submit your application, including your CV and and references.
We look forward to reviewing your application.