Are you open to taking full responsibility over your team, coordinate functionality different systems and business departments?
Are you confident with your skill and are able to ensure various SAP environments are up and running and the business is supported with their various requests?
Then you're the person we're looking for to join our client's team and become a valued asset to their company.
Currently my client uses different ERP systems, they have an SAP ECC and an S4H, for example, as well as several smaller ERP systems. In the long run, their goal is to migrate fully onto SAP S/4HANA.
To be successful at this role you must:
* +8 years of SAP ABAP programming experience;
* Proven track of technical and functional knowledge with SAP ABAP;
* You are capable of performing changes and tweaks in ABAP based on your analysis;
* You are able to control and review other dev's work and guide them through needed changes and improvements;
* As a Senior Coordinator, you have the skill to lead your team, you are the Point of Contact between them and the key users of SAP;
For this reason you must:
* Have fluency in Dutch (priority) and English, French is a benefit;
* You are able to explain things in a simple manner as well as more technical with more advanced users;
* Team player, enjoy working in a group where everyone is approached on same level;
* Are a problem solver, See it Fix it attitude;
* Good attention to detail;
The company offers:
* Space, resources and time for personal development;
* Permanent contract with internal trainingships;
* Promising salary, extra-legal advantages and 12 extra days of annual leave (ADV) on top of your statutory leave;
Your main office will be at our headquarters located at the outskirt of Antwerp, but you are flexible and able to commute to our other branches in Belgium on a regular basis. Occasionally, you will commute to one of our offices abroad (in western Europe).
For more information about this listing please contact me, Sylvia by dialling +31 202 418 524 or emailing your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org