A Finance Consultant is primarily responsible for delivering services to customers through a variety of activities.
Been involved in at least one Epicor ERP implementation and worked across a couple of Epicor ERP customers in the Finance space OR
Been involved in 2-3 ERP implementations, of which one was Epicor in a Finance role
Strong customer facing communication skills in person and in writing
Proven ability to identify gaps, and translate those into written functional requirement requests
At least one implementation with Multi Company including financial consolidations and the use of global master data
Excellent teaching style from shop floor to C level
Able to accurately forecast from discovery meetings the appropriate level of effort needed for education sessions, workshops, or implementations based on customers current state and skill level
Role & Responsibilities
* Ability to stand up a Company, both stand alone, or in a multi company environment.
* Ability to setup up, train, and implement the GL, AP, AR, and FA modules
* Knowledge of the Project Management Module with Project Billing
* Able to produce key financial reports out of the box - Trial Balance, P&L, Income Statement, etc - knowledge of other Financial reporting tools such as Spreadsheet Server, XL Connect, EDA a plus
* Understand how to perform a month end, and year end close process
Costing experience - Standard, Average, FIFO, Last
* Been involved in at least one Epicor Implementation
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Bianca Kaiser at email@example.com
If you are interested in this job please contact Bianca Kaiser Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor ERP, LN, M3, Syteline, Cloudsuite Industrial, Baan, and Movex jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor ERP jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I, Bianca Kaiser, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-240-7355. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED