What can ERP professionals expect to earn? What impact do certifications have on your salary? What benefits are your peers receiving? What are some of the most-used products in the ecosystem? Our salary survey will explore all of these questions and more.
Washington Frank provides the very best permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors. Working day in, day out with only ERP, our experienced consultants have the in-depth knowledge and expertise required to find the best professionals and match them with the perfect employers for their skills and professional ambitions.
dedicated ERP recruitment consultants
candidate profiles in our exclusive database
organizations recruited for
The Washington Frank Salary Survey will be launched later this year. The report, available in print and online, will enable you to benchmark the salary of your team, organization, or even your own salary. You’ll also gain valuable insights into the culture around companies that have implemented ERP, and the professional habits of your peers. If you have any questions about the survey, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and by entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Washington Frank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the Salary Survey. No purchase is necessary.
3. Your chances of winning do not depend on any of the answers given in this survey.
4. Washington Frank will select a winner at random from all completed surveys after the survey has closed in October 2021.
5. For respondents outside the US, an equivalent prize amount will be offered (amount to be determined on the exchange rate at the time of the prize draw).
6. Only one entry will be made for each individual respondent.
7. To enter, entrants must aged 18 years and over.
8. Winners will be notified via email – your contact details will not be shared to any third parties.
9. Employees of Washington Frank and the wider Frank Recruitment Group are NOT eligible to enter the prize draw, but can still take part in the survey.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of Washington Frank shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.